Humans have long feared the total destruction of life as we know it, be it due to natural disasters, manmade devices, or alien forces. Here are 10 of the doomsday preparations we’ve made.
10. Storing DNA information in space. The project is called the Immortality Drive and it involves gathering the genetic codes of some of the world’s most influential people and storing them at the International Space Station. Among the famous participants are Stephen Hawking and Stephen Colbert.
9. Svalbard Global Seed Vault. As money isn’t a guaranteed means of surviving a doomsday situation, a stash of something far more practical is being kept. Over three quarters of a million types seeds gathered from all over the world are stored off the coast of Norway in an effort to make the world’s food supply less vulnerable.
8. Granite Records Mountain Vault. Built into Utah’s Wasatch Range by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, the space houses billions of genealogical photos. Though records are often available to the public, access to the inside of the structure is not.
7. Raven’s Ridge, Kansas. Who says post-apocalyptic times require roughing it? Not the buyers of the multi-million dollar condos at Raven’s Ridge. The complex was built inside of a decommissioned missile silo. In addition to being nuclear bomb proof, the property boasts a swimming pool and a rock-climbing wall.
6. Cheyenne Mountain. The US military has become quite reliant on its current communications abilities, and Pentagon intends to keep the systems up and running no matter what. They’ve been moving equipment deep inside the Colorado mountain to keep it safe in the event of an electromagnetic pulse event.
5. The doomsday planes. Though they’re rarely discussed, the US government is said to have 4 of them. The crafts are sort of like Air Force One as far as office space and computer equipment goes, only they’re also impervious to nuclear bomb attacks and asteroid collisions.
4. Site R. It’s full name is the Raven Rock Mountain Complex and it was built in Pennsylvania as a government refuge during the 1950s. It can accommodate up to 3 thousand people and when fully stocked can keep them alive and well for up to a month. It’s rumored that there’s even a Starbucks inside.
3. Doomsday Clock. It won’t be of much help once the world is destroyed, but it can tell you how close we are to that happening. Factors that influence such predictions include nuclear arsenal building and climate change. The hands are currently set at 3 minutes to the end.
2. Villa Vals. As far as bunkers go, it’s a pretty stylish one. Located literally in the Swiss mountains, the shelter runs on power produced by a nearby waterway. If one tires of watching television or stretching out on one of the king-size beds, they can always gaze out the wall of windows at the world, even though there may not be much of it left.
1. CNN’s final broadcast. When Ted Turner launched the 24-hour news channel he vowed it would stay on the air nonstop until the world ended. He wasn’t exaggerating. In fact, he actually made a video featuring the song ‘Nearer God To Thee’ that’s to be played when the planet goes up in smoke.
Which preparation for doomsday do you think is best?
How do you prepare?
Scientists have always been making predictions of when a catastrophic disaster will happen. However, within the 21st century, many have made predictions of major natural disasters occurring in the near future.Here are 10 catastrophic natural disasters that, according to scientific evidence, may occur at any minute. The entries are listed from least to most devastating.
Top 10 Most Deadly Natural Disasters
These are five predicted natural disasters that could change the world!
“The Big One” The US Geological Survey believes there is a 7% likelihood that an earthquake of a magnitude 8.0 or larger hitting along California’s San Andreas Fault within the next few decades. It predicts the earthquake will produce shock waves that travel 11,600 kilometers per hour causing severe damage to major freeways and buildings.The White House granted $5 million to a team from Caltech, UC Berkeley, and the University of Washington, that is developing the Earthquake Early Warning system to alert people in advance of an earthquake hitting.
Today299 Yesterday2242 This week3354 This month24186 23 November 2017
Who Is Online
Guests : 37 guests online
Skywatch Media Video
First broadcast on October 4, 2017, TBR Radio’s Andrew Carrington Hitchcock interviews Planet X researcher David Meade.
Contrary to mainstream media misinterpretation, David Meade never stated that the world would end on September 23 2017. Rather, one-third of Earth will suffer the catastrophic consequences of Planet X passing in the Jewish year of 5778 (2018). The indications of the approach of Planet X will be an increase in solar flares; the significance of Revelation 12:1 to 12:5; and many other topics.
Mp3 Audio Podcast
In 2008 the CIA began quietly relocating its entire Langley, VA-based domestic operation to Denver. No clear explanation was given but to U.S. scientists, and naval personnel the reason is clear: in the immediate future violently rising sea levels and tidal waves would wipe out much of the East coast, Gulf coast and West coast cities. The cause of this danger is widely believed to be melting ice caps in Greenland and the Antarctic caused by man-made global warming. But the government knows the truth and the reason behind the deception —a newly discovered 9th planet is wreaking havoc with the earth’s rotational, electrical and gravitational pull. John Moore, former intelligence analyst turned criminal investigator and private detective, will present nearly 20 years of research, interviews and critical observation into this electrifying story of what is about to happen on a global scale.Audio podcast is property of The Earth Frenzy Radio Show on Blog Talk Radio
The audio podcast "Doomsday Comet Prophecy" as spoken by the "Seer of Bayside" Veronica Lueken, at the 24th Anniversary of Our Lady’s Appearance at Bayside - June 18,1994.
The following are excerpts of the messages about the coming doomsday comet which Our Lady calls the Ball of Redemption. These messages are apocalyptic in nature and can be disconcerting to some. Parents, please use discretion if reading these messages or discussing them in the presence of children or teenagers. Please refer also to the Book of Revelations in any New Testament Bible printed prior to 1964.It should be noted in the below messages the urgent recommendations from Our Lady to store food, water, blankets and blessed candles as well as placing a crucifix upon the outside of each door to your residence.
Original, 1975 Transcript
made available by Our Lady of the Roses.
1994 Transcript from Bayside, N.Y.